The Level 2 certificate in Facilities Services is a nationally recognised qualification gained in the workplace. The qualification is based on National Occupational Standards, which are standards written by employers and experts in your industry.
This apprenticeship is suitable for individuals that work or wish to work in the facilities industry. You can choose the skills you want to focus on and get a greater understanding for topics ranging from; managing waste, carrying out maintenance and minor repairs and cleaning in specialised areas.
– Maintain grounds of premises and facilities
– Maintain site security and safety
– Control the use of premises and facilities
– Clean and maintain internal surfaces and areas
– Deal with routine/non routine waste
– Reduce risks to health and safety in the workplace
– Promote and maintain service delivery
– Contribute to the effectiveness and
efficiency of premises and facilities
– Develop customer relationships
Employee Rights and Responsibilities
– Functional Skills
– Level 1 Maths
– Level 1 English
The apprenticeship will take between
12-15 months to complete.